We are all worried about Covid-19 (otherwise known as the Coronavirus) and the uncertainty it brings. I would like to take this opportunity to reassure you of the steps I already take, and any further steps I am taking to keep us all safe at your shoot.
As a Newborn photographer, I take the health and wellbeing of my little clients very seriously at all times. This will never change. I only have one shoot per day, and I am the only one in my family allowed in my studio at present. Anyone who knows me knows I am slightly obsessed with anti bacterial spray/hand gel anyway, but I am upping the usage even more now.
A couple of points to note and to reassure you of my commitment to client safety and wellbeing:
1) Antibacterial hand gel is available throughout your session, and I will ask you to use this after taking your shoes off once inside the studio, and again when leaving.
2) The Studio is deep cleaned BEFORE and AFTER every session. This means Zoflora, antibacterial and Dettol spray on all surfaces.
3) EVERY fabric, teddy or outfit that comes into contact with baby/parents are either machine washed or hand washed in an antibacterial solution.
4) I won’t be using a mask or gloves, but I reapply antibac hand gel regularly throughout the shoot.
5) My Terms and Conditions already state not to attend your shoot if you or your child feels unwell – this is emphasized even more now. Don’t worry about missing out – your Session Fee is transferable.
6) Even if you are showing no symptoms, but have been in contact with someone showing symptoms or been diagnosed, please let me know asap and we will reschedule.
7) I will NOT be going ahead with any sessions if myself or my family becomes unwell, and I will contact you to let you know at the earliest opportunity.
Newborn sessions really need to take place by 3 weeks old, so don’t let this put you off booking in and potentially missing out on your precious images. Send me a message if you have any questions at all.
Also, Gift Cards can be bought and redeemed against any future session with me if you don’t want to go ahead just now. They are available for any amount of £50 and upwards in my shop.